Beginning with some premises (#1-6) that few Religious Right anti-choice people would disagree with, we follow with a scientific fact (#7), leading to a couple surprising conclusions (#8-9).
- God is all-powerful.
- God is all-good.
- Everything God does is good.
- God wants humans to be good.
- If humans imitate God, who is all-good, then humans will be good.
- God created the human reproductive system.
- At least 25% of fertilized human eggs are spontaneously aborted.
- This makes God the world's biggest abortionist.
- Humans should have more abortions.
(January 22, 2009 marks the 36th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade legalizing abortion.)