We are proud to interview Annie Laurie Gaylor of the Freedom From Religion Foundation about FFRF's upcoming activities. Also featured is George Kane as he interviews Grant Steves on the subject of cults.
INTERVIEW: ANNIE LAURIE GAYLOR
Co-founder and co-president, Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF)
• Article: “Hein v. Freedom From Religion Foundation, Inc.: The Supreme Court Denies Plaintiffs Standing to Challenge Bush Administration Activities That They Allege Violated the Establishment Clause” by Law Prof. Vikram David Amar, FindLaw.com, July 6, 2007
• Article: “New billboard warns city ‘Beware of Dogma’ ” by Cassie Kornblau, Badger Herald (Madison, Wisc. campus), Oct. 3, 2007
DISCUSSION: RELIGIOUS CULTS
• Book: “Cults, Religion & Violence” edited by David G. Bromley and J. Gordon Melton.
• Book: “Recovery from Cults: Help for Victims of Psychological and Spiritual Abuse” edited by Michael D. Langone
• Book: “Combatting Cult Mind Control: The #1 Best-selling Guide to Protection, Rescue, and Recovery from Destructive Cults” by Steven Hassan
• Book: “Four Major Cults: Christian Science, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism, Seventh-Day Adventism” by Anthony A. Hoekema
• Book: “How to Think About Weird Things: Critical Thinking for a New Age” by Theodore Schick and Lewis Vaughn