April Cable Report
By Steve Petersen
At the March cable show taping James Zimmerman produced and hosted two programs. The first was an interview with Bjorn Watland on Minnesota Atheists’ Meet-ups. This was an overview of meet-up activities listed on our meet-up site and easy-to-follow instructions on how to sign on to our meet-up. For the second program, Grant Steves joined the panel, and they reviewed and discussed Two Atheist-themed books. The first was 50 Reasons People Give for Believing in a God, by Guy Harrison, and the second book was Godless, by Dan Barker from the Freedom of Religion Foundation. If you would like to help on the cable program or sponsor the program on your cable access station or have ideas for a future program please contact me at email@example.com.
Cable Crew: Art Anderson, Brett Stembridge, Shirley Moll, Steve Petersen, George Kane, Todd Erickson, and Grant Hermanson.
Podcasts: MinnesotaAtheists.org. Made possible by Grant Hermanson.
- Cable Schedule
- Burnsville/Eagan Community Television: Channel 14. Check their web site www.bect.tv for day and times. Sponsor: Kevin Hardisty.
- Bloomington: Channel 16. Monday 9:30 p.m., Tuesday 5:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Sponsors: David and Joanne Beardsley.
- Minneapolis: Channel 17. Saturday 8:30 p.m. Sponsor: Steve Petersen.
- Rochester: Channel 10. Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 7:30 p.m. Sponsor: Jim Salutz.
- Roseville, Shoreview, Arden Hills, North Oaks, Little Canada, Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, Mounds View, New Brighton: Channel 14. Wednesday 10:30 p.m. Sponsor: Steve Petersen.
- St. Cloud: Channel 12. Thursday 8:30 p.m. Sponsor: Jack Richter.
- Stillwater: Channel 16. Tuesday 7:00 p.m.; Wednesday 9:00 a.m. Sponsor: Lee Salisbury.
- South Washington County: Channel 14. Tuesday 7:00 p.m. Sponsor: Raleigh Nelson.
- White Bear Lake, Hugo, Lake Elmo, Mahtomedi, Maplewood, North St. Paul, Oakdale, Vadnais Heights: Channel 15. Saturday 7:30 p.m. Sponsor: Michael Seliga.