Help Promote Atheist Voices of Minnesota
By Jill Carlson
Did you enjoy reading Atheist Voices of Minnesota? Will you help us promote the book? Here are a few easy ways you can help get Atheist Voices to as many people as possible, and raise money for Minnesota Atheists at the same time:
- If you don’t own a copy yet, buy one for yourself. It’s available in paperback and eBook.
- Request the book at your local library; check out your library website for details.
- Write a positive review of the book on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com or Goodreads.com.
- Include a plug for Atheist Voices in your blog.
- Post about Atheist Voices on your Facebook page and include a link to the store page on the Minnesota Atheists website for details on how to buy it.
- Purchase extra copies of Atheist Voices for your curious friends and family, religious or otherwise. What a great gift!
- If you are part of a book club, suggest Atheist Voices as a selection for future gatherings.
- Donate copies of Atheist Voices to the Women’s Prison Book Project, or another charity accepting book donations.
- Leave a copy of Atheist Voices in a Little Free Library.
- If you have a promotion idea of your own, we’d love to hear about it. Email email@example.com.