Minnesota Atheists is proud to be part of a dynamic national movement supporting a secular society and local communities of nonbelievers. We are formally affiliated with many of these organizations and work to maintain relationships with even more. We also encourage you to become familiar with the organizations working at this level.
- Minnesota Atheists is an affiliate of American Atheists.
- We are an affiliate of the American Humanist Association.
- We are part of the Beyond Belief Network, Foundation Beyond Belief‘s network of active volunteer groups.
- We are part of the Alliance of Secular Humanist Societies (ASHS), which is connected to the Council for Secular Humanism.
- We are a member of Humanists International.
Claims of religious privilege are being wielded to restrict our freedoms and rights, and the secular movement is fighting back. You can help. Check out the action alerts provided by each of the following organizations, and consider signing up to receive them in your email.
- American Atheists
- American Humanist Association
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Center for Inquiry
- Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Secular Coalition
Minnesota Atheists provides social support to nonbelievers, but some people leaving religion may want or need services more specialized than what we can provide.
- Recovering From Religion offers support to those struggling with religious doubt or leaving religion, people dealing with religious trauma, and those who are looking for nonreligious resources on mental health.
- The Secular Student Alliance empowers secular students to proudly express their identity, build welcoming communities, promote secular values, and set a course for lifelong activism.
- The Clergy Project’s Mission is to provide support, community, and hope to current and former religious professionals who no longer hold supernatural beliefs.